Things To Do In Oroville
Things To Do In Chico
Things To Do In Gridley
Things To Do In Paradise
Foothills Things To Do
Unfortunately, sexual assault is an issue that concerns all of us. Odds are, you, or someone you are close to, has been, or will be, victimized. Education is the first step in creating a healthy community. Help break the silence.
Sexual Assault Prevention Workshops
Sexaul Assault Prevention is comprised of five separate workshops. Each workshop is designed to increase awareness and provide important prevention information. The workshops are unique and interactive allowing students and/or agencies to become more familiar and comfortable with our educators.
We provide these workshops to students 7th grade through 12th grade levels, college universities as well as the general public.
CRISIS LINE VOLUNTEER ADVOCATES ARE READY TO:
- talk with survivors about their feelings, regardless of when the assault occurred, moments or years before.
- help survivors determine their safety and medical needs.
- provide survivors with information about law enforcement and medical issues involved in reporting a sexual assault/battery.
- assist survivors in exploring options, and to support their decisions.
- accompany survivors and advocate for them when dealing with courts, medical care, or law enforcement.
- offer information and referrals.
Although we encourage reporting assaults to law enforcement, the decision is yours. Whatever you decide, we will support you.
24 Hour Crisis Line: 342-7273